The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) has approved the price changes that United States Postal Service proposed in October.
The changes will raise Mailing Services product prices approximately 1.9 percent, while most Shipping Services products will average a 3.9 percent price increase.
Here are the current and new prices, which will take effect January 21:
* Letters (1 ounce): 49 cents (current), 50 cents (new)
* Letters (additional ounces): 21 cents (no change from current price)
* Letters (metered): 46 cents (current), 47 cents (new)
* Outbound international letters (1 ounce): $1.15 (no change from current price)
* Domestic postcard stamps: 34 cents (current), 35 cents (new)
* Small flat-rate box: $7.15 (current), $7.20 (new)
* Medium flat-rate box: $13.60 (current), $13.65 (new)
* Large flat-rate box: $18.85 (current), $18.90 (new)
* Army/Air Post Office and Fleet Post Office large flat-rate box: $17.35 (current), $17.40 (new)
* Regular flat-rate envelope: $6.65 (current), $6.70 (new)
* Legal flat-rate envelope: $6.95 (current), $7 (new)
* Padded flat-rate envelope: $7.20 (current), $7.25 (new)