News Staff Report
The Escambia County Board of Education approved the following personnel recommendations by Superintendent John Knott at a special board meeting October 7, via video conference.
- Laura Leigh Rambach, principal, W.S. Neal Middle School, effective October 31 , 2020
- Lia Zeiger, counselor, Escambia Career Readiness Center, effective October 16, 2020
- Brenda Gipson, elementary teacher, Escambia County Middle School, effective September 28, 2020 (replacing Leigh Ann Rowland)
- Shritha Johnson King, teacher aide, Escambia County Middle School, effective October 9, 2020 (replacing Helen Thomas)
- Cheri Parker, LPN aide, W.S. Neal High School, effective October 12, 2020 (2020-2021 school year only)