You can get a free Alabama photo voter ID card Saturday, April 17, 9 a..m. to 11 a.m., at Atmore City Hall.
Voter registration forms will be available to register to vote and update voter information.
To qualify for a free photo voter ID, you
- must be a registered voter in Alabama at current address.
- must NOT already possess a valid photo identification acceptable for voting.
- must provide identification such as
- Non valid photo ID (expired license, student or employee ID, etc.)
The following must contain full legal name and date of birth:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage record
- Medicare or Medicaid document
- Military record
- Official school record or transcript
- Social Security Administration document
- State or federal census record
- Hospital or nursing home record
- Certificate of Citizenship
The Office of the Secretary of State is sponsoring this event.