Special to Atmore News
Last year, the Atmore Area Chamber of Commerce held the inaugural Fall Window Decorating Contest. The Chamber is continuing the tradition this year with the Scarecrow Window Decorating Contest.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for all of Atmore to display our unique southern charm, with each window showcasing their best scarecrow display for onlookers and sharing what makes our community truly one of a kind,” Chamber executive director Anna Norton said. “Best of all, this contest is absolutely free for you to participate!”
The top three winners will receive $100, $50, and $25 Chamber Bucks, respectively. Winners will be announced October 24 at Williams Station Day and will also be posted on Facebook.
Out-of-town judges will judge the displays.
Note the following guidelines:
- Displays must be completed by October 5.
- Judging will take place the week of October 5-9.
- Each display MUST have a scarecrow in it.
- Email Receptionist@AtmoreChamber.com or call 251-368-3305 by September 25 to let the Chamber know if your business is participating.
- The Chamber needs the following information: business name, address, business owners name(s), and title of display.
- Contact the Chamber for more information.