Chuck Stevens Chevrolet

Dealership damaged
Atmore Firefighter Jacob Lambert hurries through the smoke-filled service department of Chuck Stevens Chevrolet to get an exhaust fan. In the background are Capt. Daniel Love and Firefighter Chris Hughes. The heating and cooling unit in an upstairs storage area caught fire shortly before noon on Monday (January 30). Atmore Fire Chief Ron Peebles reported that the unit was “totaled out” and that two downstairs offices sustained “pretty moderate” damage…